Ok so, I was at work yesterday (work is the only place where I use a microwave) and I went to the kitchen to warm up my lunch. It was well after lunch hour and apparently, someone had a blowout in the microwave and they did not clean up after themselves. Look at this mess.
Gross right? I was NOT putting my food in that thing. But, I remembered this tip that I once read that I had filed away in the back of my mind since we dont have a microwave in our home.
A cup of vinegar in the microwave on high for 2 minutes loosens up all the stuck on gook.
All you have to do is wipe it all off with a wet rag (I used a paper towel). You don’t even have to scrub hard, it wipes right off and since its only vinegar, there’s no rinsing required… Thats my kinda clean.
Have you tried this technique?